I've been so blessed by this family and am sure going to miss them. The Colliers and us have been to many a Vandy game together and so this coming season just won't be the same without them. Andy has threatened to become a Penn State fan and we just can't allow that!
Here are some pictures from the party....
Caedmon Rankins
We surprised the Colliers and threw a small one year birthday party for Harrison.
Three moms and our boys. We took like 10 trying to get one with everyone looking. Well, it didn't happen and this is the best of the bunch.
We're all gonna miss you Colliers! Our prayer is that you'll quickly find a new church and great friends. Just don't do the friends part too fast - we want you to MISS us!! ha!
Now, on to Sunday, FATHER'S DAY! Aiden decided to wake up at 5:30 in the morning. I guess he was excited to play with his daddy! Brian was so great and got up with him. He even made breakfast on his own day! What a treat for me.
While Brian was occupied (bathroom), Aiden and I got out his gift. As Brian came around the corner, there it was. He said he got tears in his eyes and just loves it.
Here are some pictures...
Waiting to give Daddy the card.
Finally daddy shows up.
Our attempts at a family photo. How is this ever going to work with four of us?
3 comments:
that is so cute!!!!
I love your family pictures. And when #2 comes along you can use Brian's cool tripod to take family pics.
I love the gift. How cool is that!?!? Glad you all had a great weekend. It is very hard to say goodbye to friends. Been there, done that! Luckily email, FB, blogs, etc., help us keep in touch!
I have the best family! I didn't mind getting up at 5:30 am on Sunday with Aiden and letting Shanna sleep. I guess that's all part of being a dad.
I love the photos that they got me. Can't wait to hang it in the office.
Post a Comment