We were out in the front yard trimming bushes, watering plants, etc and Aiden wanted to help.
So last night we had popcorn and tv night. Aiden got to go with his shirt off.
Sporting the hat Uncle Mark gave him. I think there is a little gangsta in Aiden!
Aiden gets his own bowl - which doesn't last very long. He likes the big bowl better.
So we have some flower lei's and Aiden has taken a liking to them. Dreaming of the beach I suppose! So this morning I took some goofy pictures of us.
Man, I love this kid and I love my life! God continues to bless us! If this second child is as goofy as Aiden, we're in for a treat!!
6 comments:
I have a goofy son...I have a goofy wife...I guess they take after me.
Aiden picked up the rake and started using it after seeing me use it just once. He did a great job and was so proud of himself. You should see him put away our tupperware and silveware, not to mention help do the laundry. He's a big help around the house.
It's all that good training that your wonderful wife does ...that is why Aiden is such a good helper. AND yes you do have a goofy wife and goofy son...and YES YOU ARE GOOFY TOO BRIAN.
Love you guys,
Shelly
Can't wait to see you all in a month. Love Grandma Leah
Oh my gosh! I cannot wait to see him! He has changed so much since Mark and Lauren's wedding. Looking forward to seeing you guys in a week!
These are definitely my all time favorites of him! Love that smile!!!!!!!
Great pictures!!! See ya soon! ;)
Post a Comment