Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Camping Trip

First, I wanted to say sorry for my absence and lack of posting quick enough. I've gotten a comment or two about needing to update sooner. So, my apologies! 

This past weekend, June 5th and 6th, my whole family went on a camping trip. YES, that means tents, fires, sleeping bags, hot dogs, smores, no showers, etc. It was soo fun and I can't wait to go again. 

Aiden absolutely loved it, but than again, we knew he would. He slept really good at night but forget that afternoon nap. He just wanted to be outside!  Here are some photos from the weekend. 

Let me start by giving you a video from our ride up to the campsite. Aiden was ready...




Aiden and his cousin Katelyn

Brody just hanging out

The four oldest girls - well and Bryce

Eight of the ten children - the two babies were sleeping.

Me and my little boy! 

The kids got to go fishing and here is Brent with his catch.

The kids on our hike. 

Trying to get the babies in our picture! 

Strutting on the bridge!

Carlos and baby Katherine

The whole gang!

2 comments:

Julie K said...

Looks like too much fun! You are much more adventurous than I am....especially with a little guy!! :)

Anonymous said...

Brings back many memories of our camping days when the girls were young! We had some great trips. Video of Aiden is wonderful....had a smile on my face the whole time it played.
Love, Aunt Cheryl